We looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator and Designer to join our team. We work with a number of clients in a variety of industries throughout Southeast Michigan, helping them increase sales and their brand identity. This person’s responsibilities include:
- Assisting with creating & coordinating marketing strategies across multiple platforms such as social, SEO, Programmatic, Google Ads, etc
- Creating SEO-specific content such as blogs, articles, and website content.
- Creating content and managing accounts for various client social media accounts; mainly Facebook & Instagram, but a few of our clients have TikTok and Youtube.
- Researching social media trends and making recommendations for client campaigns
- Creating email campaigns – we use MailChimp, Constant Contact, & Aweber
- Assisting with updating client websites as needed – we mainly work with WordPress but we also have several clients that use Wix and Shopify
- Creating various publications such as business cards, flyers, brochures, etc as needed.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Solid understanding of SEO and digital marketing trends
- Experience with creating effective social media ads
- Great a managing time and tasks. This role requires managing several accounts, but we use several software programs to make managing easier
- Lover of social media. Several of our clients have social media as a large part of their marketing strategy.
- Great communicator. We not only talk with clients but because we also manage their social media we are responsible for responding to their client’s questions and comments.
- Creative. We need someone who can offer creative content and ideas that will help increase social interactions and brand awareness.
- 4 years of experience managing social media, performing digital marketing responsibilities, and doing graphic design
Status: Full Time
Salary: $40,000 + commission based on any clients you bring in
This position is remote but may require you to be present at in-person client meetings. Please email email@example.com your resume and a link to your design portfolio.